Quality Assurance Engineer
Gi Group HR Solutions
Neophodne sekcije u biografiji:
- Radno iskustvo
- Strani jezici
- Prilog biografija
FUNL Studio brings experience, leadership, entrepreneurial drive, great team dynamics, agility, and fun (it’s in our name after all!) to our work every day. FUNL was launched by partners that have co-founded 11 startups and invested in entrepreneurs that have generated almost a billion dollars in valuations, with multiple exits. They have also executed over 100 validation experiments and built products/startups for over a dozen Global 2000 enterprises. Their team utilizes time-tested frameworks, strategic thinking, story-driven design, and rock-solid engineering to bring products to market in Digital, IoT, Blockchain, and other emerging technology sectors.
FUNL Studio is a fully remote organization that works across many time zones and borders. Every member of FUNL is expected to bring a genuine entrepreneurial spirit and drive to the work. If you have the desire to do something meaningful and important, the urge to get better at your craft, and the desire to be self-directed, you should submit your resume.
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our brand Wyser.
On behalf of our client, successful fast-growing company FUNL Studio, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position: Quality Assurance Engineer
About the role:
FUNL is seeking a technical or tech-savvy professional, experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join the team. You will have the opportunity to help build state-of-the-art platforms and digital marketing campaigns for Global 2000 companies. Projects will range from e-commerce experiences, mobile and responsive applications, brand showcases, and multi-channel acquisition and retention programs. You will play an important part in our company’s product and marketing development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product or campaign launches to ensure that both software and advertising components are functioning effectively and analytics are capturing data across the entire conversion funnel. To support a range of programs and applications, we need someone with amazing attention to detail and problem-solving skills who is familiar with data analytics and own automation efforts. You have experience in exploratory testing and be able to impact teams, so they deliver high-quality products at the end. The responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts).
- Partner with digital marketing, analytics, engineering, product, project, and customer
- Support teams to support QA Lead in test strategies and plans to result in high-quality releases, campaigns, and service
- Review requirements, specifications, technical design documents, campaign plans, and analytics implementations to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Analyze automation coverage to find the most valuable area to focus on and help in building automation in testing
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Organize test repository to ensure it evolves with the product and support regression testing
- Develop, maintain, execute manual test cases
- Provide technical assistance and end-user troubleshooting for bug fixes and enhancements
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience
- 2 - 3 years of related experience in quality assurance and testing, both software and digital marketing/analytics
- Understanding and experience in search and social paid advertising, conversion funnel tracking, Google Analytics / Tag manager, and campaign reporting
- Proficiency in API testing and integrations
- Extensive background in QA methodologies and experience developing and executing comprehensive test suites for system software
- Highly driven, motivated, organized, and quick-learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly driven, motivated, organized, and a quick learner
- Ability to work in an unconventional methodology environment
Good to have:
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience in UI automation for web or mobile applications
- Experience in working and testing e-commerce
- Experience in marketing and web campaigns: Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok
- Experience working with or contributing to performance dashboards, reports
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ukoliko ste zainteresovani za poziciju i Vaš profil odgovara navedenim kriterijumima, molimo registrujte se na našem sajtu i kreirajte svoju online biografiju kako biste mogli da konkurišete.
Samo kandidati koji uđu u uži izbor će biti kontaktirani.
Ukoliko imate dodatna pitanja vezana za konkurs, slobodno nas kontaktirajte putem e-maila Gi Group Srbija.
Vratite se na listu pozicija