Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
GI GROUP HR SOLUTIONS D.O.O. as a leader in the region and part of GI GROUP HOLDING, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our new brand WYSER.
MENSHEN has been one of the world's leading manufacturers of closures, screw caps plastic lids and packaging systems for 50 years . They offer individual and innovative products for a wide variety of industries and they are a reliable partner for the packaging industry worldwide.
Gi Group HR Solutions on behalf of our client Georg MENSHEN GmbH & Co, who has taken the decision to build a new site for the production in Serbia, is looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the position as: Office assistant.
Office assistant is responsible for completing clerical duties in the office including but not limited to:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Process, sort, and route incoming and outgoing mail.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Minimum high school diploma or associate degree.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment
- Have a valid driver's license.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities