Customer Service Specialist
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
- Creating, keeping and managing customer relations,
- Ensuring efficient and reliable customer sales orders processing and fulfilment,
- Reviewing and recommending solutions for solving customer claims, requests, issues, and ensuring customer satisfaction,
- Administrating of the day-to-day customer service financial operations in line with internal policy and standards, and SOX/Audit requirements,
- Cooperating with other departments in/out supply chain in order to ensure customer satisfaction,
- Controlling of billing tasks: preparing and processing invoices, credit & debit notes, and archiving documents according to local legal requirements,
- Assuring audit compliance: checking of audit reports and archiving of documents according to local legal requirements and internal policies and procedures,
- Coordinating and optimizing processes within CS,
- Contributing to the various projects on local, regional or customer level acting as representative or leading them.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in finance area,
- At least 3 years of experience in sales or customer service area,
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with excellent customer focus,
- Problem solving and detail oriented individual,
- Strong organizational and project management skills,
- PC literacy (Excel, Word) and good knowledge of SAP,
- Fluency in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities