Learning and Development Consultant & Trainer
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Computer skills
- Attachment CV
· Development, implementation and delivery of innovative learning solutions, while ensuring proper alignment with Clients requirements and strategic and operational objectives.
· Continually deliver training and development programs, which drive application of knowledge in one of the following areas: Sales, People Management, Personal Development and Team Building.
· Creating tailored solutions to Clients needs while closely cooperating with our partners and with our diverse team of talented, performance driven people, who are committed to advancement.
· Providing a range of consulting services to Clients related to creating and sustaining a high performance organization.
- Experience in corporate settings and strong emphasis on people development.
- Active involvment in designing and delivering various training programs that have measured and lasting impact.
- Result oriented personality with the ability to work independently and produce quality results, as well as function effectively in a team environment.
- Possess high proficiency in leadership, customer service, and communication and have a reputation for creativity and being intrinsically motivated.
- Strong influencing and facilitation skills coupled with great commercial awareness are also required.
- Event management experience coupled with strong organizational skills would be an advantage.
If you are ready to bring your experience as a professional and to work with a high performing, innovative and enthusiastic team, we encourage you to apply! We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities