Embedded Software Engineer
Field of work:
We are looking for embedded firmware engineers to develop the embedded systems that control these complex products – in a team setup in our design center.
- You will work on firmware that controls the operation of GSM/UMTS/LTE Radio Transceivers. These SoCs go into mobile phones, tablets, laptops, IoT devices and many other devices.
- You will work on the design, implementation and verification for real-time control firmware.
- You will work closely with Hardware Developers, System Engineers, and System Integration Engineers in a global setup.
- Up to 10 years hands-on embedded system / firmware development
- Experience in embedded architectures/develop architectures and features
- Source code development and maintenance
- Low-level programming expertise using C and assembler
- Object oriented programming experience in C++
- Embedded systems proficiency, 32-bit microcontrollers ISR, real time, limited and shared resources
- HW/SW co-verification, debugging using Pre-Silicon RTL simulation and System C environments as well as target HW
- Basic understanding of signal processing will be a plus
- Basic understanding of mobile communications 2G/3G/4G will be a plus
- Basic understanding of RF (GSM/UMTS/LTE Radio Transceivers) will be a plus
- Self-driven and highly motivated team-player
- Solution oriented attitude and pragmatic individual with good problem solving and communication skills
What Chipglobe d.o.o offers:
- Opportunity to work for stable, expanding German company with mature management
- Excellent working environment, encouraging both technical and personal involvement
- Work within a team of 70 experts across multiple expertise domains in a global team setup
- Strategic partnerships with leading semiconductor companies
- Technical growth opportunities through industry working groups active membership
- Contribution to emerging industry standards
- Access to training and mentoring programs
- New and challenging innovative projects
- Transparent ChipGlobe yearly bonus system
- Flexible working hours and working from home options
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities