FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Field of work:
Repairs and maintenance
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
On behalf of our client, AB Group, we are looking for a proactive and creative professional to fill in the following position: FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN.
- Assisting the Field Service Supervisor and all the colleagues belonging to his zone;
- Performing autonomously ordinary maintenance on the majority of engines;
- Being trained and prepared, in case of need, to operate extraordinary maintenance;
- Increasing his competencies in different types of breakdowns;
- Responsible for providing customer service directly on sites;
- Pay attention to all assigned materials necessary for maintenance actions, informing the SAM in case of need of further material;
- Working and learning independently and as a cooperative team member;
- Assuring the continuous and correct operation of the plant;
- Listening to customers’ requests and, in cooperation with the Service Area Manager, operate in order to satisfy their needs.
- Electro-mechanical background;
- Previous experience in maintenance of complex types of equipment;
- Problem-solving oriented;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team player;
- Good knowledge of English language.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities