Growth Marketing Manager
Gi Group HR Solutions
Neophodne sekcije u biografiji:
FUNL Studio brings experience, leadership, entrepreneurial drive, great team dynamics, agility, and fun (it’s in our name after all!) to our work every day. FUNL was launched by partners that have co-founded 11 startups and invested in entrepreneurs that have generated almost a billion dollars in valuations, with multiple exits. They have also executed over 100 validation experiments and built products/startups for over a dozen Global 2000 enterprises. Their team utilizes time-tested frameworks, strategic thinking, story-driven design, and rock-solid engineering to bring products to market in Digital, IoT, Blockchain, and other emerging technology sectors.
Funl Studio is a fully remote organization that works across many time zones and borders. Every member of FUNL is expected to bring a genuine entrepreneurial spirit and drive to the work. This is a remote contract role that can be, freelance, part-time, or full-time. If you have the desire to do something meaningful and important, the urge to get better at your craft, and the desire to be self-directed, you should submit your resume.
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our brand Wyser.
On behalf of our client, successful fast-growing company FUNL Studio, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position:
Growth Marketing Manager
- Campaign set-up and execution, including generating and testing ad tags for campaign Launches;
- Conceive of and execute on a wide range of content, email and paid acquisition campaigns to drive education and engagement;
- Perform all duties of ad operations including trafficking, troubleshooting, campaign optimizations, and reporting;
- Effectively communicate the status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc. to client contacts;
- Perform quality assurance checks and debug issues with campaigns to ensure that line items and creative have been set up correctly and are delivering across all platforms and devices;
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance;
- Find the channels and strategies to increase revenues and solve customer pain points;
- Assist with documenting, updating, and maintaining trafficking and work-flow; procedures for client accounts;
- Identify workflow inefficiencies and address ideas to improve the ad ops process;
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed;
- Responsible for advertisement revenue generation;
- Responsible for functions such as pricing, ad product creation, research, and vendor Management;
- Create, manage and experiment with new digital user acquisition campaigns;
- Oversee and grow the team to manage all social media platforms across all projects including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and work closely with the content team;
- Analyze data to monitor revenue, performance and uncover areas for improvement and Optimization;
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from detailed experimental data all the way up to summaries at the executive level;
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements, marketing and digital efforts as needed;
- Bachelor’s degree - BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred;
- At least 2 years of ad operations and client service experience in an advertising capacity;
- Experience trafficking ads for desktop, mobile, and video platforms; Freewheel experience is a big plus;
- Programmatic trafficking experience; Google Ad Manager is a big plus
- Must be technically adept within the digital ad space and be able to troubleshoot issues as they arise;
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and follow-through skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and client service skills;
- Ability to collaborate well with teams and proactively manage multiple tasks;
- Proficiency with Excel, especially with pivot tables;
Ukoliko ste zainteresovani za poziciju i Vaš profil odgovara navedenim kriterijumima, molimo registrujte se na našem sajtu i kreirajte svoju online biografiju kako biste mogli da konkurišete.
Samo kandidati koji uđu u uži izbor će biti kontaktirani.
Ukoliko imate dodatna pitanja vezana za konkurs, slobodno nas kontaktirajte putem e-maila Gi Group Srbija.