Advertising Operations and Pay Per Click Officer
Neophodne sekcije u biografiji:
FUNL Studio brings experience, leadership, entrepreneurial drive, great team dynamics, agility, and fun (it’s in our name after all!) to our work every day. FUNL was launched by partners that have co-founded 11 startups and invested in entrepreneurs that have generated almost a billion dollars in valuations, with multiple exits. They have also executed over 100 validation experiments and built products/startups for over a dozen Global 2000 enterprises. Their team utilizes time-tested frameworks, strategic thinking, story-driven design, and rock-solid engineering to bring products to market in Digital, IoT, Blockchain, and other emerging technology sectors.
FUNL Studio is a fully remote organization that works across many time zones and borders. Every member of FUNL is expected to bring a genuine entrepreneurial spirit and drive to the work. If you have the desire to do something meaningful and important, the urge to get better at your craft, and the desire to be self-directed, you should submit your resume.
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our brand Wyser.
On behalf of our client, successful fast-growing company FUNL Studio, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position:
Advertising Operations & Pay Per Click (PPC) Officer
About the roll:
In this role, you have to be well-versed in the principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You will be conducting audience research, setting up and restructuring campaigns, analyzing performance and conversion rates, optimizing ad campaigns, and generating insights and reports. Your main duties include: running experiments across the conversion funnel, optimizing to improve performance and conversion rates, and developing and evolving landing pages, ecommerce implementations and other campaign management functions. The overall goals are to find the channels and strategies to increase revenues, solve customer pain points and ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment.
- Implement and schedule advertising campaigns for a range of clients across a wide variety of industries and digital media platforms
- Work with the team to create, manage and experiment with new digital user acquisition campaigns
- Gather the necessary campaign details for accurate and timely launches
- Analyze data to monitor revenue and performance and uncover areas for improvement and optimization
- Google Tag Manager implementation
- Campaign QA and testing to ensure accurate tracking and attribution PPC
- Researching, launching, and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies and improvements
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing, Meta, TikTok)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids and perform optimizations to gain better ROI
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- 2-4 years of Ad Operations experience, PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Expertise with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and experience with Bing and other PPC platforms
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Experience with campaign management in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A creative, strategic approach to community growth and engagement
- Highly driven, motivated, organized, and a quick learner
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Ukoliko ste zainteresovani za poziciju i Vaš profil odgovara navedenim kriterijumima, molimo registrujte se na našem sajtu i kreirajte svoju online biografiju kako biste mogli da konkurišete.
Samo kandidati koji uđu u uži izbor će biti kontaktirani.
Ukoliko imate dodatna pitanja vezana za konkurs, slobodno nas kontaktirajte putem e-maila Gi Group Srbija.
Vratite se na listu pozicija