Ramp Agents/Load Control Agents
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
GOLDAIR HANDLING is one of the leading suppliers of ground handling services in Southeast Europe, offering a full range of passenger, ramp, aircraft, cargo & mail services.
We are currently seeking a RAMP AGENTS to join our team in BELGRADE, NIKOLA TESLA AIRPORT.
- Prepare the required flight documents for the flight under his/her duty;
- Liaise with all teams involved and assure all the flight details have been given on time;
- Ensure that necessary ground equipment is available and serviceable;
- Secure and reassure safe boarding/ de-boarding of the passengers;
- Implement all necessary controls while loading / unloading baggage/ cargo from aircraft compartments;
- Supervise activities for the overall aircraft turnaround, ensuring safe work practices for all processes, in accordance with the airline customer requirements;
- Deliver to the cabin and cockpit crew the necessary documents including ramp report services, for the billing of the flight;
- Order the required number of baggage containers;
- Ensure Dangerous Goods segregation according to IATA’s incompatibility chart;
- Coordinate and control all weight and balance associated with the flight;
- Check the loading instruction for incompatibilities of special cargo, loading sequence and ground stability of the aircraft, maximum loads of loading positions and compartments/holds, maximum floor load, maximum running load;
- Release the Load/Trim sheet within safe limits which shall be signed by the load controller;
- Be capable to work under pressure, be proactive and deliver high quality results in a fast paced environment with customer-centric attitude.
- High School Diploma and/or University Degree;
- Working experience in a relevant position or in a customer service oriented position would be valued as a plus;
- Driving license B category;
- Excellent knowledge of English (B level or equivalent);
- Second language would be an asset;
- Computer literacy.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities